Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

PSP


On this Wednesday, my friend Nicole and I bought two PSP-3000s. But we were feeling disappointment of the SONT Company that there is only a PSP, a charger, a battery and a specification in the box. I remember I had been bought a PSP-2000 for my brother’s birthday, the PSP-2000 appending a headset, a video cable and a USB. But now, if we want these, we have to pay. We think the SONY Company is so parsimonious. Nowadays, world is still in financial crisis, the company should use more gifts for their goods and that attract many people to buy their goods. But the SONY Company’s behavior is so terrible, they did not add any gift; contrary, they reduce the appendix gift in their goods and the goods’ price did not change.

1 comment:

  1. If I want to buy a PSP, I think I will buy it in Taiwan. Maybe there are more gifts and price in Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete