Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Strategies on Winning an Argument


( I found this picture from http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2008/aug/15/readersrecommend15808.)


Argument is very ordinary in life, and it has won or lost. If you want to win every argument, you need some strategies. There is a strategy for win an argument. When you argue with a person, you have to keep calm. No matters the person says quickly, you just need to keep speak slowly until the end. No matters what the person says, you just need to speak what you want. For example, once time my friend argued with a person who said some things bad to my friend, and my friend did not win this argument in the end; then I helped my friend to argue with the person. At that time, the person was speaking quickly, but I did not care how quick he spoke, I just spoke slowly. And he was speaking much bad language, but I did not care what he spoke too, I just spoke what I want. Next, the person was speaking more quickly, and then I was speaking more slowly. In the end, the person had no idea to me, and he went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment