Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Crzay Fad


( I found this picture from http://www.qqkj.com/sucai/2009/0424/17594_2.html)

In my hometown Shunde, a city in Guangdong province, China, there is a popular fad for many teenagers, and the fad named feizhuliu. In this fad, a guy who is a fan of the fad likes to wear a pant which bottom is skinny and a satchel which like for female; and some male teenagers like to wear shoes which like for female. Then the guy looks like a lady. Although this fad is popular in my hometown, many parents do not like their children wear like that. I cannot accept this fad and I think this fad is so terrible. I do not know why some guys can accept this fad and this fad drive a guy like a lady. I remember once times I ask a friend who is a fan of this fad why you like to wear like that. Then he told me that is look like very good. Since that time, I hope this fad can be history.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I also don't understand this fad.I think it is not fad only in China is fad evrywhere.To me he look more like a gay then like guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate this fad.however,this kind of fad is just easy-come-easy-go. It was influnced a lot of teenager, even my 11-year-old sister.

    ReplyDelete