Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Different Education in China And Canada


Every country has different education. For example, China and Canada have different education. There are some views to show Chinese education. Firstly, in China, some schools, Junior School and High School, need their students live in school. The school thinks students live away their parents are good for the students. Secondly, Chinese education was taught for test. In school, teachers teach you some knowledge, and there are a lot of knowledge is teaching you how to face the test and how to get a high score. Thirdly, Chinese education is paying attention to you score. In school, many teachers think about their students from the test’s score. They think the score can tell them whether the students study hard or not.


However, in Canadian education has some different of Chinese. Firstly, there are not students will live in school before they go to the college or university. Secondly, Canadian education was taught for life. Many people think you study in school because you want to get much knowledge for your life, so they can’t accept they are learning for test. Thirdly, score is important in Canada too, but the plane is different of China. For example, in the course which I am studying, the test’s score is only 20 percent in my total score, and I can pass this course if I get a 70 percent in my total.

4 comments:

  1. They're real different!I agree with you. If I can choose, I prefer to study in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chinese photo make me remember the life in china, alought it is hard, I really miss that priod of time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with you. I like to study in Canada. It is more relax than China.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The China school ordered students to live in school? Wow, that's terrible! Have You ever lived in school?

    ReplyDelete