Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Friday Action


In this Friday, Jim, Nicole, Winnie, Winnie’s friend, Jill and I following the international teacher to went to downtown play the bowling and the table tennis. This action is free. We met at three o’clock in Robeson Street. When I know this bowling is the small ball, I lost the interesting of the bowling. Then I chose to play the table tennis with my friends. Winnie, Nicole, Jill and Winnie’s friend play together, a guy with my play together. At the beginning, I suppose this guy is coming from other country, but when I told with my friends use Mandarin, he told me he is coming from Honking, China. Then we play the table tennis until five o’clock, we left there and went to eat Greek dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Actually is not Jill, is June. But it's ok. We really had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good time. I love Greek food!

    ReplyDelete